To become a leading, superior and global-minded university that contributes graduates and knowledge to the nation's competitiveness
1. Produce graduates who:
master and be able to apply concepts and theories in economics, business, engineering, and visual communication design;
able to analyze and provide advice on solving problems in the field of business and banking;
have additional knowledge, skills and expertise in the field of information technology, foreign languages and other financial services to support the profession they are engaged in; and
have a friendly attitude, communicative, leadership spirit and a strong personality to support success in social life while still upholding the professional code of ethics.
2. The production of knowledge through research and dissemination through community service that is of high quality and beneficial to the welfare of society in general.
3. Established sustainable cooperation with various relevant agencies, both at home and abroad in the context of implementing the tridharma
4. The realization of healthy management governance, which is based on the culture and values of UHW Perbanas so as to create a dynamic, friendly and friendly academic atmosphere.
1. UHW Perbanas develops organizational culture and values that function as differentiators from other organizations, adhesives for the academic community, control mechanisms in shaping attitudes and behavior of the academic community, and a unifying and communication tool for UHW Perbanas.
2. The development of UHW Perbanas culture is directed at the realization and maintenance of five Perbanas UHW cultures that are supported by values, namely:
a. continuous improvement means that in realizing the Vision of UHW Perbanas every member of the organization must always uphold the importance of improvement in all aspects by prioritizing innovative, creative, and consistent values;
b. future orientation, which means that continuous improvement must be oriented towards short, medium, long and global interests by prioritizing idealistic, systematic, measurable, sustainability, and holistic values;
c. best results, meaning that continuous improvement needs to be supported by the best work of every member of the organization based on the values of integrity, hard work, effectiveness and efficiency, discipline, sincerity and commitment;
d. mutual respect, meaning that continuous improvement needs to be accompanied by behavior that respects and respects other parties as partners, and treats them according to their dignity as human beings based on empathy, togetherness values and humility; and
e. caring and environmentally friendly, implies that the quality of the environment is a shared responsibility, so that every member of the organization is obliged to maintain and maintain the environment, which is based on the values of caring, cleanliness, order, harmony, friendliness and friendship.
3. Every member of the organization is obliged to develop and realize thoughts, words and actions according to the culture and values of the National Education Association of Indonesia.
Kampus Nginden : Jl. Nginden Semolo 34-36, Surabaya
Telp. 031-5947151, 031-5947152 WhatsApp 085895979800
Fax. 031-5935937 Email: email@example.com